As a school we are extremely lucky to have so many volunteers helping in our school, we really appreciate their assistance and the time that they give to us. In order to volunteer in school you need to read all of the relevant documentation and sign and return the "Declaration for Volunteers" from our Child Protection Policy and the "Volunteer Agreement" from the Volunteer Policy. Volunteers also need to provide a character reference and may also need to have a DBS check; further information can be obtained from the School Office.
All of the relevant documentation to be read can be found here:
- Thorley Hill Child Protection Policy
- Thorley Hill Safeguarding Policy
- Thorley Hill Volunteer Policy
- Thorley Hill Volunteer Leaflet
- Quick reference for volunteers
Character reference for vounteers form: