We expect all children to wear school uniform. It is comfortable, hard wearing and smart. Our children are proud to identify themselves with the school in this way.
All items marked with * must carry the school logo.
Our school uniform
- Grey trousers
- Grey skirt or pinafore dress
- White shirt or blouse (preferably short sleeved)
- White polo shirt
- Navy school sweatshirt or cardigan *
- Navy blue school fleece for outdoor wear *
- Socks and tights should be plain navy or grey (Girls may wear short white ankle socks).
Headbands should be plain navy, grey, black or blue gingham with no added decoration.
Hairbands / scrunchies should be blue gingham or plain and dark in colour, ideally navy or black.
No jewellery should be worn except small stud earrings. Watches, other than Smart watches can worn.
Nail varnish is not permitted.
- Pale blue gingham – Girls
- Grey shorts – Boys
In the interests of safety as well as appearance, please help us by providing secure and suitable footwear for school.
Shoes and sandals should be:
- Low heeled
- With enclosed toes
- Black or navy
Trainers are not a substitute for school shoes.
Boots should not be worn to school.
- Navy shorts and pale blue Thorley Hill T shirt *
- Swimming costume and towel (arm bands for non-swimmers)
- Plimsols or trainers
- Socks should be plain navy or grey (Girls may wear short white ankle socks).
- Navy blue jog pants and the navy blue Thorley Hill fleece * may be worn for outdoor P.E. during the cold weather.
Our uniform can be purchased quickly and easily by clicking here
Book bags, swimming hats, water bottles and name labels are also available to order from the uniform site.
It is imperative that all items of uniform are clearly marked with your child’s first and last names. If you choose to buy STIKINS name labels the school will receive a commision, please click on the link below.